Cheers to the freakin’ year!
Posted December 16, 2011on:
Today will be my last post for 2011. The siblings are in town, and therefore I’m spending more time laughing my head off and less time reading and writing. Ok, that’s not the real reason, I’m just already in holiday mode…the brain is slowly shutting down…
2011 has been amazing in so many ways. Can’t say it’s been the best year yet, but it’s been great. I am thankful for all the awesome opportunities I’ve been given this year.
1. Bound – what an experience. That might be the only best acress award I ever get so gotta savour it.
2. Bravery…don’t think I wanna elaborate on there, but yes, worth it.
4. Moving back to Cape Town…although I miss Stellenbosch, I felt it was time for a change.
5. Writing – couple of short stories (which might never see the light of day), entering a music writing comp (didn’t win, but i entered…), and the new…uhm…writing exercise I mentioned last week
6. Friends – old, new, and langebaan adventures.
7. God; Love. Truth. Faithfulness.
So cheers to 2011. And here’s to 2012, and hoping the world doesn’t end, cos man, life is good! And the living is easy…
See you next year.